Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome Second Graders!


Hello Second Graders,

I hope you are all enjoying the days of summer. I know I am, I have been traveling around, catching up on reading some great books and taking walks with my dog Grady. Before we know it, it will be time to head back to school and I am so excited to meet all of you! At the end of the month I hope to see many of you at school during the Drop In Day. Until then, keep making great memories this summer, see you soon!

Parents, please don't hesitate to email me any questions you might have about the beginning of the year or the supply list that was sent home earlier this summer. Also you can subscribe to this blog by entering your email address and you will be notified anytime the students and I post something. It is a great way to keep informed! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment